The General Terms of Service below, as well as the special terms applying to particular goods or services which shall appear in the corresponding section, are the regulations governing all business transactions at EASYMARKET.ME Browsing this website implies unreserved acceptance of its content. In case of disagreement, you should stop browsing the website. The companie that may handle your order, is: ENTREPRENOR KING S.L. C/ Miguel durán 23 1º 07300 INCA-BALEARES CIF .Email address: email@example.com Also, by clicking CHAT at the bottom of this web page, you can make questions about EASYMARKET.ME and you will get a reply immediately. The offers published on this website and the services provided by the companie above are targeted only at individuals of legal age or legal entities with the status of end-users/consumers in accordance with the regulations in force (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November). The users who fail to meet these requirements will not be able to buy goods on this website.
1. 2. 2. PURPOSE: REGISTRATION As stated above, the General Terms of Service below, as well as the special terms applying to particular goods or services which shall appear in the corresponding section, are the regulations governing all business transactions on this website. These General Terms have been drawn up in accordance with the relevant laws in force, including Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the amended text of the General Law for the Protection of Users and Consumers, and supplementary laws, Law 34/2002, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services, and Law 59/2003, of 19 December, on Electronic Signature. These General Terms are available in all the languages shown at the top of this web page. You can select your language. If you select a language other than Spanish, you will be able to view website contents in your language. To place orders with EASYMARKET you have to be a registered user, having filled in the form that appears when you click on the link contained in the website. Before you go shopping at EASYMARKET.ME, you must agree to these General Terms of Service. Both the General Terms and any special terms applying to particular goods or services offered at EASYMARKET.ME be those that are effective when you place your order. EASYMARKET.ME may change the General Terms of Service at any time, honouring any previous commitments entered into with its customers. Every new version of the General Terms of Service shall be published on the EASYMARKET web, so that customers can have access to them at any time.
1. 2. 3. 3. SHOPPING AT EASYMARKET
3.1. GOODS ON OFFER
EASYMARKET will display all goods on offer at any given time, indicating their characteristics and retail price. In compliance with the regulations in force, no alcohol shall be sold to users under age on this website. Likewise, no alcoholic beverages can be delivered from 10pm to 08am.
3.2. PRICE DISPLAY
EASYMARKET will show the retail price of every good on offer (tax included),.
3.3. MINIMUM SPEND
There´s a minium purchase of 100 euros (tax included)
3.4. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY EASYMARKET service is only available for vacation homes in Mallorca As usually happens in a supermarket, product stock is driven by demand, which means some of the items in your order may be out of stock when we are preparing it for dispatch. In view of this, substitutes shall be of equal or higher quality.
3.5. SHIPPING RATES
Shippings rates are FREE
3.6. ORDER CONFIRMATION
After selecting your payment method, you will be asked to click PLACE YOUR ORDER to confirm your order. The PLACE YOUR ORDER button will be identified with the legend IMPLIES PAYMENT OBLIGATION, so that you know that if you click on this button, you will have to pay for your order. Once this step has been taken, your order will be considered as firm and final.It will be automatically registered, and EASYMARKET.ME. will prepare it for dispatch. The automatic order registration shall be considered as proof of purchase with regard to the nature, content and date of your order. By confirming your order, you accept the prices of the items in it, their description, the shipping costs and all other terms and conditions as set out in this document. After placing your order, you will be directed to a window showing your order summary. A confirmation email will also be sent to your email address. Neither your printed order summary nor the proof of purchase shall be considered as valid invoices.
3.8. DELIVERY: DELIVERY TIMES As stated above, EASYMARKET only accepts orders for delivery in Mallorca. The order will be delivered to your shipping address. The order will be delivered to your shipping address to any person of legal age. The customer expressly authorises this delivery from EASEYMARKET.ME. You (or the person receiving the order on your behalf) must sign the delivery note, indicating their name and ID number. Your signature shall be indicative of your satisfaction with the order delivered, including item quantity and condition. You will get a delivery note/receipt/invoice from our delivery service, which you will be asked to sign.
3.10. PROOF OF TRANSACTION All the communications bearing your order number, including order confirmation from EASYMARKET.ME, shall be recorded and used as evidence in the event of litigation. The provision of credit card information for payment online and the validation of your order will serve as proof of the integrity of said order and entitle the supplier to request payment of the items in it. Order validation shall be considered as signature and express acceptance of all transactions with EROSKI/online.
4. FORMS OF PAYMENT You can pay your purchase with paypal or by bank transfer. Paypal – you can pay with credit/debit card or bank ransfer (view paypal)
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL As a customer you have the right to withdraw from your business transaction with EASYMARKET.ME within fourteen (14) calendar days without having to justify your decision. The right of withdrawal shall expire fourteen (14) calendar days after your order is delivered to you or to a third party on your behalf (other than the carrier). In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must write a clear statement and send it by postal mail or email to: ENTREPRENOR KING S.L.
C/MIGUEL DURÁN 23 1º 07300 INCA F20033361
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use the withdrawal form at the end of this section. For your withdrawal statement to be valid, you must send it before your right expires. Returned items must be in mint condition, with the exceptions mentioned in Article 79 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November. In accordance with the laws in force (Article 103 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November), the aforementioned shall not apply to: Perishable goods, open packages and/or used goods. Sealed products whose seal has been removed and therefore cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons (e.g. underwear, swimsuits, mattresses). Goods of such a kind that got blended with other goods. Sealed sound or video recordings, software or books whose seals have been removed after delivery. Customised or personalised items. The right of withdrawal can also be exercised for part of your order only. Consequences of withdrawal: If you decide to exercise your right of withdrawal, you will get a refund from EASYMARKET. for the total amount of your order including shipping rates (except the additional costs incurred by your choice of non-standard delivery) without delay, or within fourteen (14) calendar days at most of notification of withdrawal. The refund will be made using the same payment method as for the original transaction, unless otherwise stated by the customer. In any case, no additional costs shall be incurred as a result of the refund. Without prejudice to the aforementioned, EASYMARKET may wait to make the refund until receiving the returned items or until you show proof of return, whichever is earlier. The handling and shipping costs for returned items must be paid by the customer. If the items are returned within fourteen (14) days, it shall be considered that the withdrawal deadline has been met. Otherwise, your right of withdrawal shall expire. Withdrawal form
WITHDRAWAL STATEMENT TEMPLATE To:
EASYMARKET C/ Miguel Durán 23 1º 07300 INCA Baleares
Email address: email@example.com
I, __________________________, of legal age, ID number __________________, domiciled at ____________________, hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from the business transaction involving the items below
(for complete orders, indicate ALL items): - - - –
Order number _____________, delivered on _______________. –
Consumer’s signature –
1. 6. PRODUCT WARRANTY
With regard to guarantees and after-sales service, EASY MARKET, as the supplier, shall abide by the clauses of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the amended text of the General Law for the Protection of Users and Consumers, and supplementary laws.
In accordance with the aforementioned decree, as a user/consumer you have a right to item repair or replacement, price reduction or termination of contract. If an item in your order does not match the characteristics described on this website, you can have it repaired or replaced, unless these options are not possible or reasonably practicable. Item repair or replacement shall be free in these circumstances.
If the repaired item is still not up to standard, you can ask for a replacement (so far as is reasonably practicable), price reduction or termination of contract in the terms set out in this section.
Likewise, if the replacement item is still not up to standard, you can ask for repair (so far as is reasonably practicable), price reduction or termination of contract in the terms set out in the relevant regulations. Price reduction and termination of contract shall be eligible when item repair or replacement are not available, fail to meet a reasonable deadline, or cause you further inconvenience.
Termination of contract shall not be an option in case of minor damage or fault. Price reduction shall be proportional to the difference in price between the item being in mint condition at the time of delivery and the item as actually delivered. EASY MARKET shall be responsible for damaged or faulty items for two years after delivery. You must inform EASY MARKET of the damage or fault in an item in your order within two months of noticing it. The General Terms of Service may not contradict the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, which shall prevail over any other terms and conditions.
1. 9. APPLICABLE LAW WAIVER OF JURISDICTION These General Terms of Service shall be governed by Spanish law, which shall be applicable in explicit and/or implicit matters of interpretation, validity and execution. Should disputes arise over the interpretation and/or implementation of these General Terms of Service, they shall be resolved by the competent courts, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction to which the parties might have recourse.